TOEFL Practice Online is the only official practice test that gives students the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT™ test. There are instant scores and feedback on all four skills measured on the test — reading, listening, speaking and writing
The TOEFL® Test Gives You an Advantage:
Most Widely Accepted, Most Popular and Most Convenient Choice
The TOEFL® test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 8,500 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
Preparing students for success
Intended for students aged 11 to 15, the TOEFL Junior tests are an objective and reliable measure of your students’ English-language proficiency. Based on the rich heritage of the TOEFL test and best practices in English-language testing, TOEFL Junior tests can help you pinpoint your students’ strengths and challenges.
English programs around the world trust the TOEFL Junior tests to help them make the best decisions about their students. Program types include:
- English language programs, for placement and progress monitoring
- Exchange programs that bring international students to the U.S. for one year, or prep schools that recruit international students
- International schools where the language of instruction is English
- Schools in non-English speaking countries that focus on teaching content through English
To better meet the expectations of English-language programs worldwide, the TOEFL Junior tests feature two testing modes and measure a range of skills:
- The TOEFL Junior Standard– paper-and-pencil test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, and Language Form and Meaning
- The TOEFL Junior Comprehensive (Coming Soon!)– computer-based test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Speaking, and Writing
Conveniently offered in paper-and-pencil format, the TOEFL Junior Standard test is easy for any program to administer. It measures three foundational skills for English fluency, which make it a good choice for institutions and programs looking for flexibility and quick scoring turnaround.